SkillsUP Lab offers a Data Science track. This track will teach you how to ethically work with data. How to ask the right questions to generate results? Which tools can assist you and help you process that data to generate results, either as historical reports or predictive models?
The foundation of responsible data usage that every data professional needs.
Working with, cleaning, preparing data for usage, transformation and analysis.
Import data and get insights from datasets using Python and Excel
Create meaningful, effective, and aesthetically pleasing data visuals in multiple tools.
Build and fine tune robust predictive Machine Learning models.
Bringing the secrets of data to life for the business, making it actionable.
Accelerate your career with skills in one of the fastest growing fields – data science. Learn data science fundamentals, ethics, key data science tools, and widely-used programming languages from industry and academic experts in this unique program.
With a multidisciplinary focus, our program will help you develop the analytical and programming skills you need to take advantage of the 1.5 million career opportunities available now in data science.
- Learn in an interactive, motivational environment
- Build your knowledge and portfolio with hands on experience
- Receive your certification for each module you complete, including the Power Skills
- Complete the whole program to earn your SkillsUP Lab Certificate in Data Science
- Experienced Data Scientists coach you through the program
- Professional development experience with a company or non-profit is included
- Classical study on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 16 hours of self study at home, for a total of 40 hours a week
- All study materials are included
How much does it cost?
The total costs for the four-month track are € 12.093,95 (incl BTW). Participants pay €1275.34 (incl BTW) to start their track.
The remainder (€ 10.818,61) of the program costs can be paid by:
- Your traineeship: for each billable hour you work a portion is credited toward the program costs.
- Your future employer: if you enroll in the program with the express intention to find a new employer, we will partner up with you in providing additional job coaching sessions.
- Your current employer: program costs are tax-deductible .
- Municipalities: if you are enrolling in the program with a state allowance, disability, or other forms of allowance, you might be eligible for funds allowing you to return into the workplace. Please signup using the SignUP Form and check the box “I depend on Municipalities”, you will be scheduled a call with a jobcoach to explore your specific possibilities and rights.
- By you: Program costs are fully tax-deductible.
What’s included in this price:
- Professional coaching: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10.00 am to 04.00 pm at the SkillsUP Lab location.
- 10 Power Skills days from executive coaches: to develop leadership skills, storytelling, ethical thinking, co-working skills.
- Track resources: all the course materials, including a year subscription to DataCamp and an Office365 License
- Portfolio Building: A Data Professional experience to further develop and demonstrate your Data Professional skills, build your portfolio and explore new career opportunities.
- Job Coaching*: if needed, from day one we’ll help you establish a strong personal brand, helping you navigate the labor market and coaching you one-on-one. Coaching continues till maximum 8 months after finishing the program.
The Do Good Only Company BV stands for digital inclusion. If you feel that your specific situation is preventing you from participating, please let us know by scheduling a call with us.
- Use Microsoft Excel to explore data
- Use Transact-SQL to query a relational database
- Create data models and visualize data using Excel or Power BI
- Apply statistical methods to data
- Use Python to explore and transform data
- Follow a data science methodology
- Create and validate machine learning models.
- Write Python code to build machine learning models
- Apply data science techniques to common scenarios
- Implement a machine learning solution for a given data problem